Full set of patches including lighting bolts, Z & Harley Davidson in the back
Mickey Rourke and Don Johnson star in this buddy-buddy futuristic action movie. Rourke is Harley Davidson, a biker with the Halloween-costume garb of a leather jacket, short haircut, earring, and a scar.
Harley Davidson Leather Jacket full-leather orange and black patch-decorated biker jacket is the one worn by Mickey Rourke in the 1991 motion picture, “Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man” (also starring Don Johnson). The fit and quality of Harley leather jacket is outstanding, And then there’re all those patches. What do they mean?
Harley Davidson and The Marlboro Man Leather Jacket Features:
- Double & triple stitch panel for comfort and ventilation.
- Original YKK METAL zippers in the front and on the cuffs.
- All patches are original and very high quality.
- Pockets for smokes & lighter on the left sleeve.
- Insdie lining is polyester & THINSULATE 3M QUILTED in HD Orange color with 2 pockets.
- Zippered cuffs for ventilation.
- The jackets fits great and is beautifully made according to the SIZES given below.
- Most importantly, the jacket is made in 1.2mm – 1.3mm genuine Cowhide Leather.
- Can be worn in all seasons, great as a casual also.
Harley Davidson and Marlboro man Jacket