Monday, July 1, 2013

OBLOW Leather Jacket Zac Efron 17 Again Movie


This is the inspired leather jacket worn by Zac Efron in movie 17 Again that gave him a really dashing look and surely will too to a person who will wear this.

17 Again Jacket Features:

The jacket is re-produced with 100% percent black lambskin leather. Premier quality material and skilled working with other unique features like water-resistant lining, YKK zippers on front, and hidden pockets for keys, wallet and your mobile.
  • Overlaping Burgundy snap Mandarin collar
  • Burgundy inner sleeves
  • Zip and snap cuffs
  • Zip closure
  • Two side zip pockets
  • Lined
  • Inside pockets
  • Worn by Christian Bale in the film Batman
  • 100% Leather
17 Again Jacket at Celebswear

1 comment:

  1. I really like this jacket, so I just put my order with you guys!:)))) I love this jacket and I will be recommending your website to others. Rocking!!

    ReplyDelete